[A/S] Re: Warranty

My experience with warranties is that they give peace of mind but are not
economically viable.  Of course, a lot depends on what you have to pay and
for what coverage.  Possibly a used vehicle might merit further consideration,
but generally, the cost of the warranty far exceeds the the possible cost
of not having a warranty.  If you have doubts about a vehicle, get it
inspected and fixed before you complete the sale, or, alternatively, get
the sale price down to a point that gives you room later on to fix any
problems (warranty covered) that might come up.  Vehicles do require some
regular care and maintenance and most of the time, these are excluded
from warranty coverage - in fact, the warranty may be void if these
maintenance activities are disregarded.  Just my .25 worth.
Regards,
Jim in Northern Colorado