Re: [A/S] Rustoleum

We can't remember all the particulars, as the previous owner, Donald Kribb,
is the one who had it painted.  It is aluminum color and is hard to tell it
is paint at first glance.  Donald may be able to answer these questions, but
because of some eye problem is not online at the present.
The info he gave us is on our laptop somewhere between here and San Diego,
as it has some "liquid damage", so the info may not be able to be retrieved.
As well as lots of other info!!!
Several trailers at Port O' Call Airstream Park in Melbourne, Fl, have also
been painted and some one who lives there may be able to better answer your
question.
According to Donald, an additive was mixed with the Rusteoleum to make it
flow smoothly.
We don't know how long it has been, but it is fine now.
Will try to take a pic and up load it to the list later today.
Tricia & Conrad Holsomback
triconholsomback@greenwood.net