Re: [A/S] Re: Honda EU2000i generator

I hope the person who spent $30 knows what he's doing.  Will he replace
your Honda's if they go south do to his cable design?

>The dealer I am working with said Honda has quit making the
>cables and have stopped shipping them.  He did not know why.  With my
>luck, I will buy 2 of them and not be able to hook them together.

Honda never made the cables they buy them from another generator mfgr.

Got mine through a Honda dealer, HO-PA in Burlington, NC who knew were to
get them.
Raining to hard to go to truckto get the name off the box.  Will check it
tomorrow.

Blair