Re: [A/S] Winter Living

We have stayed in our trailer a few nights when it is below freezing, and
have had our water supply hose freeze, but nothing inside the trailer has
frozen.

We stayed in a travel trailer park last summer in Golden, CO, and some of the
trailers were being used as permanent homes.  They had their water hose heat
taped and insulated to protect them from the freezing.  We lived in Golden,
CO for three years and can attest that it does get cold there.

Sam
WBCCI 12557