Re: [A/S] Winter Living

I have lived in mine during the winters in Wichita,Kansas. The
temperatures stay at or below freezing during the night. The furnace
runs quite a bit and I use 2 30lb and 1 100lb of propane a month in my
rig. I put Heat Tape on the waterhose to the trailer and plug it in.
To keep the holding tanks from freezing I have put the 4x8 thermal
board cut down to 2x8 and place then around the bottom of the trailer.
I then plug in a flood lamp unter the trailer and I have never had aq
freeze yet in the last three years.

So it can be done.
George
66' Safari