[A/S] Electrical switch question.

I have a 73 31' International, rear  bath, etc.

I have 3 electrical switches that I cannot find out what they do.  And,
I can't seem to find them in the manual. They appear to be original
equipment.  They don't look to be aftermarket.

Two of the switches are beside the door frame to your right as you enter
the trailer.  I assume one is for the light over the entryway and the
other for the clear lamp on the side, near the right front, about 4 feet
from the door.

There is another switch on the far side of the window that's kind of
hidden by the curtains...and I don't have the foggiest idea what this
switch does.

Can anyone help me out here from this jumble of information that I've
provided??

Lefty Frizzell
http://home.earthlink.net/~leftyfrizzell