Re: [A/S] First remodel pictures (long)

The end cap on mine was missing.  When I acquired the trailer there
was the remains of a gas mantel lamp bolted in up there.  We are also
going to put up a matching "head bumper" over the door.  I see that
the newer models come with one.  Goodness knows I need one!

The sink is wider (front to back), deeper, and has more bowl area
than the one supplied by the factory.  And it is two inches shorter
(side to side), giving that much more space for the counter.
Airstream is using this concept on the International models.

What a job this remodel has been!  You cannot imagine how glad I was
to get that awful carpet out of the bathroom!  Who on earth thought
it a good idea to carpet the area around the toilet?!!!

Mark