[A/S] Re: brake controller question

Chuck & Lynn
I also do not have the same make of brake contoller, however I also
have a green light any time I am plugged in.
If you were to go to the trailer connector mounted on the truck and
connect a test light to the "ground" pin and the "brake" pin you
would find that it will not light up the test light but the green
light will come on.   Those break controller will sense even a very
high resistance test light.
That light won't draw any more power than leaving a CB on which you
can do for several days without draining a battery.

Lauren   WBCCI #7532