Re: [A/S] Faulty valves?

Well, there are ball valves and there are other ball valves.  I don't trust
the PVC ball valves, they can collect minute mineral deposits I think and as
you are finding out now, sometimes they leak.

You should be able to purchase stainless steel ball valves.  These will be
brass outside with the stainless steel ball valve inside.  There are
connectors made that allow you to go from metal pipe to PVC piping, you will
need to do this.

I like the idea of using ball valves for quick and easy shut-offs you have
done.  Gate valves and I don't always get along but stainless steel ball
valves should last longer than your trailer.

Tom