Re: [A/S] Uncomfortable couch.

To replace the touture rack wally put in my trailer I made 2 sofa beds I
bought sofa bed hinges and engineered a "jackknife" type sofa bed across the
front. I used the new blue "comfort foam"in 4in thickness for padding the end
results was a bed that is very firm and more comfortable than what we have at
home.Did the same for the mid double bed to replace the slide out thar was
there origionaly.was not cheep did all the work myself but the upholstry and
cost about $800 upholstry material was $20 a yard wholsale.
Jim Smith