Re: [A/S] Uncomfortable couch.

I know what you mean. We re-upholstered the front couch/bed in our 76
Sovereign. Looked god, but it was certainly not comfortable to sit on, much
less sleep on as a bed. It had to go. We found two Italian made leather
recliners. They are slightly smaller and less weight than a normal recliner
and are the wall away type. They fit perfect and I built a small table to
sit in-between the two new recliners. They are bolted down securely to the
floor and work great, and real comfortable.  We looked at hundreds of
recliners before we found these at a store in Houston that was going out of
business. Good Luck