[A/S] all shook up!

I don't know WHAT motorhome people do. We we're traveling thru some state, I
forget, where being in the trailer was legal. I HAD TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON
BACK THERE! I'm suprised the cabinets stay on the walls! What a CACAUPHANY!
tried to take a nap in the rear twin bed. It was like clear air turbulance.
over one bump I went 12in up in the air. Hint, don't put anything fragile in
the rear of a long trailer! the front sofa was totoaly stable. It's amazing
more things dont' break.
Now I know why my kitty, Edsel, didn't like being back there in '87.....he
was quite shook up! (He's now 21lbs and 15years old.)
Dan Dureiko
Rockville, CT
WBCCI #29072
31ft '77 Sovreign