Re: [A/S] Re: Hensley Hitch Install

Hi Chas,

I don't think you should dismiss the Prodigy so quickly with preference to
the Voyager.  I have both, though little towing experience with either.
However my recent 2000 mile trip with each leg involved with a hurricane
(Hanna and then Isabel) I can attest to the performance of the Prodigy.  My
Voyager will stay in my conversion van for an unexpected tow.

The Prodigy has a different ramp than the voyager and also has what I think
is a easier access to the manual over ride lever.  The brake action
functions in both forward and reverse.  The digital display is more
meaningful to me than the red, green/orange LEDs.

Only thing it's missing is an amp meter  to indicate if all the brakes are
on-line.

                       Regards, '74 Argosy, Joy