Re: [A/S] internet service

Jim, from comments I have heard, I don't think any Internet service is
"best".  Most people seem to hate their ISP.  I use AOL and do like the fact
that they have local access numbers in most of the places I visit.  Also, if
I do not have access to a local phone, I go to the library and review my AOL
mail.  One reason that I do not like AOL is that they seem to do nothing to
screen SPAM.  I get a lot of SPAM messages and many of the messages are from
AOL members.  The SPAM from AOL members does not seem to be a concern to AOL.
 Any complaints I register with AOL by e-mail are answered by a form letter
that may not even address the problem I have addressed.

Sam
WBCCI 12557