Re: [A/S] Generator storage

I would carry it in the tugboat ( :} ) It has a shut off to keep fumes
from leaking out and won't leak if it tips over. Don't ask how I know
this.

I does need to be well secured. Anything that big that moves in a panic
stop would be worse that what you're trying not to hit.

On the other hand I don't know if there are rules about this. Also,
where to keep the gas can. I know, a little shed on wheels that is
hitched to the back of the trailer...can you say train ?

Daisy