Re: [A/S] Propane Tanks

         I have not heard that one, but it's possible...the feds must, by
now, understand that when a new regulation is issued, no one does anything
until the last minute; we're only human...;-).
         I did hear of an exemption for horizontal tanks...maybe they have
issued one for a shortage of valves, although one of our members has had no
trouble ordering them for people who want to install their own.  Anyhow, I
have two new steel tanks, so no worry here.  And, if either my or your
dealer is wrong about their suppositions, then they,not we, will pay the fines.

- Dick
(5368)