[A/S] Honda EU300is on Bambi

For those interested, I've posted some photos of my 19-ft 2001 Bambi
with a Honda EU3000is genset mounted onto the A-frame under a
stainless steel cover.  Photos are in this site's photo album "Bear's
Bambi".   So far, the genset has 452 hours runtime and has worked
flawlessly.

Further info on this project are on the site www.irv2.com, search for
username "mswartz" postings.  There are specifics on the electrical
testing of the genset under load, the remote electric start with
remote electric choke project, the dual-fuel (propane/gas)
conversion, and other items regarding the Bambi.