[A/S] Is this an odd floorplan?

I'm looking for a solid example of a '7x-8x Airstream 28-31 footer and found
myself (quite by accident) looking at a '77 Excella (even though I thought the
Excella started later???) that sported a floorplan I've never seen before.  I was
wondering if it was an odd combination.  Specifically, it was a rear bath (pretty
standard that), mid-rear dedicated double beds /w overhead tambored
cabinets (and a built in vacuum kit on the starbord side), forward from there is
transitioned to a port side oven double sink /w built in blender (the counter
kicked out at about a 15 deg angle and the sinks were forward of the range.
Across from there was cabinetry and the fridge (just aft of the entry door) and
... here's the odd part ... a front "living" area that sported a longitudinally
running sleeper sofa (factory Airstream) on the starboard side with cabinetry
across the front and a fold out table /w credenza on the port side.  OBTW it's
clear an Excella (from the outside) and measures 31 or perhaps 32 feet (it
looks like a 31).

Is this an odd floorplan?  It looks completely original and in solid condition (no
brocken tambored doors or torn curtains (shower or otherwise).

Please advise,
JR