Re: [A/S] Not so wandering & Ultima 2020

Maurice - Congratulations on your choice of trucks. Assuming you went
with the diesel (PSD) version, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
That F250 PSD will definitely pull your trailer with ease where ever you
want to go. Re your discussion on the adjustable brake pedal - I'm not
sure what you are talking about. The adjustable brake pedal facility is
only to make the pedals more accessible to short folks, or conversely
more comfortable for tall people. It does not affect your use of the
Ultima controller. I mounted my controller on the lower part of the
front dash to the right of the steering column as it curves away from
me. Easily accessible when needed for "casual" use on in an emergency.

I would however be interested in where others on this list have mounted
their brake controllers. I've seen them mounted directly below the
steering column and thought that would be dangerous in a real emergency,
when you are fighting for control, watching the road for safety concerns
and maneuver room, etc. I've also seen some mounted on the top section
of the dash board.

Thanks -

Jim
'02 Safari 27'