Re: [A/S] - 25' floorplan counter space

Here is the theory: The stock 27" divided sink has two bowls,
neither of which is large or deep enough for convenient use. A
standard single bowl 25" sink has as much total bowl space as the
divided sink, with the luxury of using the entire bowl area or using
a small dish pan, at our option, while having a total width 2" less.
Although a prime reason for getting the Airstream was to be able to
cook while away from home (I hate eating out), the only time I ever
use more than two burners is at Thanksgiving when I cook for a dozen
or more. Finally, I use the oven at home less than a half dozen
times a year, so to get rid of the range/oven is no loss to me. I DO
use a microwave for leftovers, and the space occupied by the oven
will take a microwave (maybe microwave/convection oven, I have not
decided yet). Anything that cannot be cooked on the outdoor grill,
the two burners, and a microwave is way more work than I want.

Ok, I pick up 2" from the sink, maybe 12" from the stove, add to the
few inches already present, and I get 18" - 20" of genuine counter
space! And the cooktop mounts almost flush, and has a cover, giving
me the option of using that space as well!

That's the theory, I'll have to let you know how it works.

Mark