Re: [A/S] gasoline tank leak/smell with 1981 excella motor home

I once had a gas tank leaking but could only smell it as it did NOT drip
gasoline. However, there were "stains" from where it leaked "out the
seams of the tank". This is a DANGEROUS situation and you need to
correct this immediately.

If you don't see drips on the ground I'd suggest you look at ALL the
seams for the stains. The gas evaporates therefore it won't have enough
left to drip on the ground, that was my case.

Tom