[A/S] Trucks

Good afternoon, we just purchased a very well maintained 89
29'Excella, and brought it home with our low milage 1997 Dodge Ram
1500 "Sport." We had a resse weight distribution hitch installed
professionally and the truck & trailer combo worked very well on the
first 50 mile junket. I can see however, it may be a little
underpowered, luckly lower MI is pretty flat. We have it set up for
the summer at a local lake so that we can learn it's systems before
we take it on the road late summer. I plan to add HD shocks, and a
transcooler before our first adventure in towing. Any other
suggestion for truck enhancements other than buying a bigger tow
vehicle? Thanks in advance Dan Conroy