[A/S] Airstream purchase and general advice wanted

Hello

My name is Paul Weeks - I am a UK based Airstream enthusiast. My family and I
want to find a good quality trailer ( around 30' ) that we can import to the UK
for our use in the summer around Europe and the UK. Therer are four of us so a
twin beds - queen bed set up would be ideal.

My budget is around $3000 - $6000, I am not sure about transport costs within
the US or shipping costs from the US to the UK - any advice, or information
from sellers or experts would be much appreciated. I worked as a Carpenter for
fifteen years so I am not put off by woodwork or general repairs or
maintenance. However most importantly I want a unit that will tow without
problems - so a recently used trailer would be the favourite.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks from the other side of the pond - where the Airstream is as rare as
hen's teeth !

Regards

Paul Weeks