Re: [A/S] 2001 34' Limited

Thanks, Jim!  Paul Sherry's gonna deliver it to our house... not sure
what truck they'll use or what the hitch drop should be for their
truck.

But you've reminded me of something... my driveway's only 41' long
(18' wide) and slopes down to the street, which is 20' wide.  There's
no way I'll be able to line the truck up straight in front of the
trailer to install the hitch without blocking the street... and even
if I did that, the trailer and truck won't be level to each other.

Is this going to be a problem with the installation?  From what I
understand, I'll be able to hook up and disconnect with the truck at
a 45 degree or so angle from the trailer (birdseye view), right?  Can
I also install it this way or does it really need to be in a straight
line?

--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446