Re: [A/S] Now I've done it :-( /Capret Cleaning

As is ended up we keep carpet cleaning supplies with
us, just in case.....yesterday we gave our new Hoover
Steamvac its first job and the inside carpet is now
spotless.

My neighbor works for Rug Doctor and he suplied me
with 2 of their spot cleaning supplies.  One is for
organic stains and one for oil or grease based stains.
 They work better than anything I've found on the
retail market.  I think they sell these in retail
outlets where their machines are rented.

While carpets are nice in some areas, I think A/S
should use a mixture of carpet and hard surfaced
floors in their trailers. Some of their units, like
mine, have too much carpet.

Jack