Re: [A/S] Tow vehicle

Hi Andy,

To each his own. I can't imagine enjoying towing in first gear creeping
along. I have met old time Airstreamers who feel as you do and they have told
me they got almost to the top of mountains and had to turn around!!! Imagine
turning a 34' and suburban on the road..... I couldn't believe they were
towing a 34' tri-axle with a 1/2 ton 350.

It's up to everyone's comfort level of course...... I like knowing I can
cruise up mountains and steep freeway entrance ramps.  I never worry about
how steep a grade is.... when I crisscrossed the Rockies it was never an
issue.

Hunter
99 F-250 Super Duty, powerstroke diesel, 4x4
96 25' Excella Classic