[A/S] Pictures of Peanut

Hello gang
I've spent the summer dealing with elderly parents, on both sides, in
the hospital, but fortunately everyone is still with us. What little
time was left I used to clean my '74 Argosy. I have the oven to clean
and the curtains to install otherwise it's completed on the inside.
It looks new. The outside will have to wait until next year as I will
be winterizing it soon.  I've posted pictures of in the 1974 Argosy
folder. Hopefully Peanut will be out camping next year.  I have to
replace the electric element for the fridge, which works on propane,
but otherwise all systems are operational.

Take care and enjoy what's left of summer.

Gerald Young
Edmonton, Alberta