Re: [A/S] Argosy

My husband and I are thinking about buying a 1977 Argosy 28 ft. We
are new to buying trailers (any kind) and wondered if there is any
one thing to warn us off buying or any options we should look for.
I'm going out of state to look at it sometime early this week and
know I'll fall in love. I just need some advise to keep my feet on
the ground. Also, I've had a problem finding out the towing weight.
We drive a 2000 Tahoe V8. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.