[A/S] Class C's

I agree --
the only Class C I ever liked was the AS "Classic" bus.
My wife surely wants me to buy one but she even agrees that there is a lot of
room lost with the driving compartment.  Wonder if they would make one with a
slideout and a diesel so that we could pull the sovereign <G>.  or is that the
390XC?
 btw, looking at the website, http://www.wbcci1.org/whathappen/manfhist.htm ,
I saw when the Classic Class Cs were first made but not when they were stopped
from production.  Anyone know? I don't think that I have seen one after a '94??
Did they stop production and then start it again with this Classic sounding 390
number??

cheers

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX
WBCCI #1130  VAC   S*M*A*R*T '76 Sovereign