Re: [A/S] '91 Limited

I agree it sort of looks like mustard, but it was intended to be gold. I
guess that is how gold paint turns out. Just yesterday I was at DonMar
dealership in South Carolina and Don was checking my '91 LSE over and
mentioned the gold part was not a decal - it is actually a paint used on
some Chrysler car models years ago. When he needs to refinish one
apparently he orders the Chrysler paint.

By the way, we were talking about the interior and Don mentioned some were
mahogany. Mine is pretty dark and I am not sure what wood was used. I am
guessing each buyer could choose.

Don is putting a new bumper on mine - would you believe after towing these
things for 35 years I ripped the bumper on a bush leaving my own driveway!!!