Re: [A/S] Power Disc Brakes, the latest thing??

  Hi, I have new 2" X 12" electric brakes on my 1978 31' Excella. No
fading and the controler doesn't have to be set to the max. I take
mine in the mountains and stopping is not a problem. Easier to get
seviced and repair parts if needed are easier to get. Certainly a lot
cheaper. Liter weight system than disc. The hardest part was taking
off all the old stuff.I got four new drums and brake assemblys for
under $500.00.  Take care... Arnie