Re: [A/S] Hitches (was Tow Vehicle Choice)

The hitch I used to tow with was the Eaz Lift. I now use the Equal-i-zer hitch. While I
never had a sway control device added it was because I was so used to what the hitch
would do that I anticipated the shoves. My new hitch does not allow that shove to start.
As such I have found myself towing steady and safe in conditions that I know the Eaz
Lift would have had a hard time handling.

Charlie