Domicile: Was Re: [A/S] tow vehicle choice

Yes, they do but we don't 'own' property - we are leaseholders of a
lot at Escapess The Ranch park and pay a yearly maint. fee. plus a
property tax on any bldg e.g., storage shed on the lot - no bldg, no
tax.
To register our '02 Chev. Duramax vehicle: $55 for truck plus $4.50
for title. The '03 A/S -%45.25 plus $4.50 for title plus the one-time
3% s.tax (Carl says the 3.5 I mentioned previous message wrong).

> What are you going to do with the old trailer? ^

Have a deposit from Mystic Springs A/S park member.

^When do you get the new one? ^

Mid August.

> Can't wait to see it!^

> Hunter

Us too!! and can't wait to see you some day!

Cindy/Carl, #7494