[A/S] Help I'm Leaking

When I got my '78 Ambassador this winter I had a leak
in the rear.  I got an oil can type container from
Jackson Center that was filled with a caulk type
substance that flowed through a small nozzle on the
oil can. I took a utility knife and carefully cut away
any caulk that was exposed from every seam on the
trailer, including the belt line trim, lights etc.  I
applied this stuff carefully (it is sticky!)to the
seams and it sucked itself into the seams.  The result
is no leaks due to a seam.  The cost was $17 and a
days worth of my time.  This is the fix that Jackson
Center suggested.  I still have a slight leak in a
front window that only leaks when I am driving in a
hard rain but that is window seal related and not seam
related.  I used about 2/3 of the oil can.  Hope this
helps.
Thomas #8848