[A/S] Blackwater tank spray

Hi! Charlie,

     A few weeks back I asked if anyone had a means of unclogging the
spray system in my blackwater tank. You came back and said to make
sure the check valve was installed correctly, that there are people
that doen't have an idea which way the water should flow. You hit the
nail on the head, the check valve and the antisiphon valve where
turned around, in backwards. Cut the tubing at the fittings turned
the two around and hose clamped the fittings on and the spray works
fine.   Thanks again for the wakeup.

Jim Kraner
95 Excella 30
WBCCI 3610 Just issued