Re: [A/S] Fantastic Fan

Patti,
Can't help you on the fans.  I have two in mine but I
asked for them to be added to the trailer at build
time.

> The screws that
> came with it look rather long. What size should I
> use and is there any
> spot I should avoid ? Just screw it in?

I used a Tamarak level and the screws that came with
it.  My dealer usually installs them towards the
streetside below the front window of the Safari.  He
says you can then use your drivers side mirror to look
back to see if you are level.  I centered mine below
the front window.  You might want to place a piece of
masking tape on the area prior to you drilling your
holes for the screws.  That way if the drill travels a
bit before biting in to the aluminum, you won't leave
a trail.  What brand of leveler did you buy?

Jack

=====
Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.