[A/S] Re: Weight distribution question

 If you don't know the proper hitch height, I would suggest you call
Airstream's customer service in Jackson Center and ask them what it
is for you size and year trailer. When you hitch up and pull your
torsion bars up, your hitch height should then be no higher than it
was before you drop the trailer on the ball. Proper hitch height is
the key to getting a level hook up. I have three vehicles that I tow
with and I have to change the hitch height on each one when I use
them. I hope this helps. This is what Airstream told me, so you can
ask them if in doubt. Another thing your hitch height is measured
from the ground to the top of your ball. Richard in southwest Ohio