[A/S] Airstream Toy Hauler

Hi Gang,

Who wanted to know how to carry a bike?  Here's an Airstream trailer with
modifications  to carry a motorcycle and a four wheeler!!

Custom Airstream L@@K 39ft. Triple Axle
Vehicle Description

Custom Airstream For Sale

rightLG.jpg - 21984 Bytes

For complete pictures of the restoration and construction, click here

See how "easy" it is to spend $20,000.00, and still not be finished!
reserve is less than half of what I have invested

This started out as a 32 foot 1970 (a good year for a polish-able alloy) then we completely gutted it.
Next we had a steel fabrication company add 1,000 pounds of fame and custom aluminum making it 39 feet
bumper to hitch and added a third axle.
Haul a motorcycle on the back and a four wheeler on the front!

I pulled it from East Texas to Las Vegas and it pulled beautifully with my 3/4 ton Dodge pickup.
  Now, it's ready to add the floor plan of your dreams. The 9 inch open area
from floor deck down to frame bottom, will allow water and waste tank placement where ever you desire.

As you can see, there is a brand new urethane insulated white powder coated aluminum roof eliminating all
the unsightly "stuff" normally on the roof.
The brand new $2,000.00 duo-therm dual basement heat-pump is ducted through the basement and
the overhead. It has the same cooling capacity as two separate roof-top air conditioners.   More information
will be availible when you click the link above.

Hunter