Re: [A/S] Trailer tire question

         I know of at least one person who painted his Hensley black to
match the trim on his Airstream.  Red to match Bruiser would be a real
attention getter., and nice looking as well.
         If you want to replace the orange color, Phil Sinewe says
"Allis-Chalmers Corporate Orange" from a tractor supply is both the correct
color and a good, high-quality paint.  I bought a can of "Allis-Chalmers
Orange" from Ace Hardware, but it looks (on the cap) to be too yellow;
we'll see.  I think Hensley will provide the replacement decals, if you
want them.

- Dick
(5368)