[A/S] Re: Tire Pressure Monitor

I hate to tel you this but it was her, well she didn't say 20 the
Manual says 20.

>From the Manual: Page 6

Full Function Display Features.

It provides digital tire pressure and temperature data for up to 20
tire positions as well as enabling warning level adjustments ...

Joe, it may have something to do with the location of the tires, when
I told I had a trailer she had a few questions. I am mon. 6 now 4 on
truck and 2 on trailer. You may want to call her as the location of
the receiver makes a big difference. I bet that is her concern. They
have a remote full function display which will allow you to place the
receiver at the best postion. Up under the front dash would be worst
where near the rear of the truck would be better. Give her a call and
speak with her, she helped me out once she knew I was not going to
hide the receiver from the signal.

Jim N5TJZ