[A/S] Propane Toilets

I posted this to VAC some time ago....

About a year ago, I had some interest in a solution that would eliminate the
black water tank... I found a company that specialized in Incinerator style
toilets, but there was no "portable" model that might work in an RV... I
just received information that they were looking for "Beta" users for a new
model and were offering an incentive to purchase one of about 30 units that
would be used for the initial run....

The Usenburn is expensive... looks like about 3K list.  ($2,150 for the
"Beta")

The LP used would be a factor... about a 9 minute burn about once a day...
(use up to 5 times and then burn it ..25,000 BTU.)
probably the same as a 9 minute furnace run....

If anyone is interested in a truly "state of the art disposal solution" here
is the URL..

This might give a whole new meaning to being a bad neighbor...but maybe
not...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/storburn

Jim