[A/S] Re: Black water valve

Hi Mark & Hunter,

We have an '85 Sovereign also and I had the black & gray tanks out last summer.
I replaced the valves (rather than rebuild) but did not change the parts of
the
valve assemblies glued to the tank outlets.  I feel the cause of the
seepage you are
dealing with maybe lack of use.

Mine only did this when they had not been used for a few weeks.  The valve
lube seems
to help.  Now that I have new valves I always cycle them about 3 times when
closing
after dumping.

BTW, instead of dropping the pan & tanks it should be possible to cut an
access panel
in the bottom of the pan under the valve area.  If you have any questions I
would be happy
to give you my thoughts.

If this subject has been completely thrashed by the time you see this I'm
sorry... I subscribe
in digest form.

Best to all,
Tony Turner