[A/S] Frame Droop. . . Again

I just got an E-mail from Airstream. They sent me the #1 frame
separation Bulletin . A fix that has been applied to my coach
some years ago by the looks of it. I replied asking about the #29
bulletin mentioned here and will now await a reply.
Looking at the frame I am going to reinforce it diagram or not. Its
not a very substantial peice of steel for its length. A service
bulletin would  be nice to avoid the possibility of creating a stress
point  at some other location.

Dan Phariss