Re: [A/S] Hensley

To prevent the loss of the hitch and the bar, I suggest using bycycle type
locks on the ball and in the place of one of the safety pins for the bar...
my safety chains were welded in place so I added one of the chains to the
lock on the bar( this locks the bar to the hitch and the hitch to the safety
chain)  To prevent the loss of the struts, thread a cable type of lock
through the adjusters and through the A frame... A determined thief would
need some time and a hacksaw to do the job... this would deter all but the
most determined...

It would be interesting to know how many Hensleys have actually been
stolen... I have read of one of the struts being taken from one of the list
members...

In a way I am sorry that $2500 still makes me paranoid..Insurance is
probably a better answer...

Jim