Re: [A/S] Boondocking - How Many Watt Inverter Will I Need

Andrew- 7000 worth of panels ,batteries , and inverter will allow you use
power tools as needed and leave the lights on with the radio all night plus
run a 12 volt fridge with  the door open 2500(price of decent size
generator) will give you plenty of 12 volt for lighting etc and enough 110
to reasonably run power tools 1500 ( price of lesser generator) will provide
all the 12 volts I ever need , except during winter near 45 parallel where I
live .With no noise , exhaust , fuel expenses , monthly service fees when
not in use
Go solar ,
Chris - see solar caravel under airstream files thats me - and check out the
horse trailer in the background which puts out 220 volts on sunshine