Re: [A/S] Home Depot Finds

Hi Jack,

Funny, I use a ladder for the same purpose.  To reach my ZipDee wheels.  I
have a three step aluminum ladder, that folds flat, that I got at Target.  I
carry it on the front of my trailer behind the gas tank cover, held by heavy
duty Bungee cords.

I lost my awning hook thing after Sarasota and haven't missed it, I just have
to be sure to put the ladder under the center of the awning when I'm closing
it so the little tab won't disappear up under it when closing. Been there,
done that )c:

Hunter