RE: [A/S] new safari!

Hi Patti,

Congratulations! That's a great combo. I
thought I'd pass this along if you haven't
used the mirrors before. They work great -
no problem there. The straps, however, will
rub your door paint. I put sheep skin covers
on the two areas between the rubber thing that
is supposed to keep the straps off the door.
I got them at Camping World. They were genuine
sheepskin so they were $10 each. You need four.
They come as an open rectangle with velcro, so you
just wrap them around the strap and all is well.
I must admit that they look sort of neat on the truck
too. Have a great trip!

Mark