[A/S] 12 volt fuse panel

Could some generous soul please tell me where the 12 volt fuse panel
is located in my '86 Sovereign 25' side bath?  There are an
astounding number of places it isn't, but I have yet to find where it
IS!

In the process of the search, I did discover that the front sofa bed
is hinged at the back and can be raised for access to the Univolt,
which is bound to be useful information someday, but there is no fuse
panel there.

This is of some moment as I do not seem to have 12v to the Atwood
direct ignition water heater, and consequently no gas.

Thanks,  Mark