[A/S] Re: Things to Pack List needed

I remember that, but not who......... so.... lets make a new list.

I haven't packed in so long.... I'll remember what I can. I also had
duplicates of everything except perishables in the trailer before I
started fulltiming.

Toothpaste
Shampoo
Soap
Sinus pills
robe and towels and flip flops (if you use campground showers)

Food (plug in fridge 24 hours before take off)& drinks

Leashes, dog food, cat food, kitty litter(litter box already in
trailer) & poop bags
Flashlight

Cellphone & charger
Laptop and power cord

My pillow

Blank VCR tapes

Doormat

jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirt, sleepshirt

Favorite coffee mug

Extra set of truck and trailer keys!!!

Chocks, hitch up stuff, large outside mat, folding chairs & table

Tool box

I know there's more.........

Hunter