Re: [A/S] painting interior

Hi,

My'73 has interior panels that are vinyl clad aluminum. I have a sort of
pale grass cloth or linen texture except in the bathroom where is is
like a yellow hawaiian shirt.

Most people find that a citrus based cleaner does the job, and a
scrubbing brush helps to get into the texture of it.  The end panels are
painted plastic, and smooth so they are a little easier to clean, but if
you use Goof off or some other hot solvent type cleaner, it eats the
paint.  I'm fond of Simple Green myself.

I will let someone who did it talk about painting, but since the skin
flexes a bit when the trailer moves, and the vinyl is not a real good
painting surface, I would be afraid. Best to try a spot inside a closet
first and see what happens.

Daisy